Christmas Day Meals
Everyone loves to be home for the holidays. But for many of our senior neighbors, the holiday season is a time of isolation, with limited access to food and family.
Each year, more than 100 MIFA volunteers and partners deliver special meals on Christmas morning—a delivery that is not covered by our usual funding sources. In addition to a meal, volunteers deliver season’s greetings and a festive holiday spirit. A perennial favorite of the media, this event offers a feel-good story to report during the holidays.
Our goal is to raise enough support to provide more than 800 meals on Christmas Day and through the entire Christmas week (approximately 4,000 meals).
Logo or listing placement
Please note that every effort will be made to use your color logo when possible if you are a Joy sponsor or above. Otherwise, a black and white logo or listing will be used. You will be recognized on:
- A card in each meal delivered on Christmas Day
- Signage on monitors in meals pick-up area and main lobby
- Banner in meals pick-up area during the holiday season
- Photo backdrop for commemorative photos on Christmas Day (for Unity sponsors and above only)
- Recognition in MIFA's e-newsletter, The MIFA Minute, distributed to over 8,000 households
Additional recognition and benefits
Inclusion in all press materials and media communications
Option to deliver meals on Christmas Day for Unity sponsors and above; number of routes varies by sponsorship level
Opportunity to develop a team-building Meals on Wheels delivery experience during the holidays, from 9 a.m. to noon on a mutually agreed upon date