Collection Projects for Clients
MIFA collects senior gift bags to deliver to our Meals on Wheels clients on their birthdays and on Christmas Day. If you would like to host a collection project at your workplace or church, or just put together a bag or two, we would be grateful for your contribution!
Please direct any questions to the appropriate staff member below:
- Individuals and groups, contact Marcie Lynne Williams at (901) 529-4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporations, contact Angela Bledsoe at (901) 529-4571 or email@example.com.
- Congregations, contact Roz Nichols at (901) 529-4560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please assemble items in a large tote or 11” x 14” decorative paper bag and deliver to MIFA Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. The receptionist will accept your donation and provide a gift receipt.
Note: While all items are not required, we request that each gift bag contain at least eight of the items on the list.
- Socks (regular or non-skid)
- Postage stamps
- Winter caps
- Hand sanitizer
- Mittens or gloves
- Games (playing cards, puzzles, crossword puzzles, or dominoes)
- No candy or razors.