MIFA's employees support our vision of uniting the community through service. They believe in our mission to support the independence of vulnerable seniors and families in crisis through high-impact programs. They also uphold our collective values: Welcome and respect all people, act with integrity, value individual initiative and ability, serve individuals and the community as an act of faith, and balance humanitarian goals with sound business practices.
Our people strategies create a culture that assumes 100% accountability for the quality and integrity of our work; embraces the use of technology; encourages big and small innovation in problem solving, project management and idea generation; is vibrant and adapts to change and offers opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MIFA Employment Guidelines
- MIFA is an equal opportunity employer.
- MIFA is a non-smoking facility.
- Employment documents: (1) Application and/or resume; (2) I-9 Form; (3) Form W-4; (4) Official transcripts verifying education if education is a requirement of the job.
- Employment authorization and identification: Current federal law requires that documents be presented which verify both employment authorization and identification. One or more of the following documents must be presented before employment: Social Security card, state driver’s license, U.S. birth certificate, U.S. passport, other U.S. government document.
- Please note that it is the practice of MIFA not to allow the employment of relatives or of those living at the same address other than in the job classifications of special, temporary, or substitute.
Click here to view all currently available positions.